Monday, 21 March 2011

Spotlight at The Paper Variety

Hello my blog friends!
Yesterday I made a layout for the weekly challenge over at The Paper Variety.
I think I have only ever submitted to CCG and TCR before so it was fun to try a new place.

I saw on my friend Nadias blog that she had been featured and thought I would check it out. I was happily surprised to discover that I too had been chosen.
I did not know , but apparently they choose among entries that have submitted befor Sunday night.

There is still time for all of you to take part in this challenge. It is open until Tuesday noon est.


This is what Patti said about my layout:



                                        This Week's Spotlights!
WOW!



Patti chose to feature Bente's layout, Lady Love
Patti says: The photos immediately drew me in and made me want 
to look further. Love Bente's color combination, banner and 
embellie choices.



How fun is that! I shall definitely be back for another challenge soon at The Paper Variety. 
Now I am off to work!!

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! HOW AWESOME IS THAT????? both of us featured. I dont know who to be happiest for ..me or you? LOL!~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this so, Bente! That photo, the happy colors, the sweet banner! The awesome distressing and design. Congrats on being featured!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, wow og wow!!! digger alt her, her er jo så mangt å se på, og utforske....og fargebruken....takk for inspirasjonen sier jeg bare.....loving it..
    http://asilsverden.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your featured!! You did amazing with the layout and always love how you play with colors!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...