Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Very exciting news for sketch-lovers!

There is a new kid on the block called  Once Upon A ... Sketch

Grab Our Badge



 I received an exciting email from my friend over in Australia, Nadia Cannizzo.

She is finally launching that sketch challenge site that has been on her mind for a long time.
Nadia is one energetic lady and she produces wonderful creations in no time at all and seemingly effortless.

I have asked her on several occations how she finds the time for all her commitments and her beautiful family. I still don't have the answer, but somehow clearly she does. She must be a superwoman!
I am really impressed that with so much on her plate she is prepared to take on even this.

AND I an very happy to announce that I shall be a member of the new design team.

There is a whole lot of information so I just copied it from the new blog :
"Thank you everyone for your lovely comments and the support you have shown us in just one day! We hope you continue to support us and we hope today you are inspired by the announcement of our Design Team...

Here we go...
Please welcome to our team...


Yoohoo!!!How very exciting that these absolutely talented ladies agreed to jump on board. Please visit their blogs and get to know them if you don't already...and notice that I have put their location next to their names? That's so you all know that this challenge blog will be open to anyone that wants to participate anywhere in the world. I have already had a few people asked me if they can take part in this as they do not live in Australia so to answer your question YES! You can! We will be working with sponsors that are from all over the place so we hope you do join us...

Speaking of sponsors...

Our very first one that is supporting us is My Scrapbook Nook and guess what you have a chance to win..????


Yep...this absolutely stunning March kit from the Nook is full of the latest Emma's Shoppe from Crate Paper, My Minds Eye Stella and Rose, Webster's Trim and American Crafts ribbons and thickers...You don't want to miss this...

So what do you need to do to be in the running for this?

Simple...help us spread the word that this challenge blog is alive.

Here is what you need to do...

**grab our badge from the side of this blog  and add it to your blog's sidebar

**post about our site and our giveaway on your blog with a link back to here and a photo of our badge and our prize

**make sure you are a follower and leave us a comment in this post to let us know you have done all of the above.

Remember this is open to anyone and you have one week, until the 30th of March. We will announce the winner on March 31st!

Stay tuned, as in the following days you will get to know our Design Team a lot better when I introduce them to you one by one..!
Isn't this great!! I just want to say a big THANK YOU to Nadia for asking me to be part of this!
I will be back tomorrow with more news. In a few minutes I am off to Frankfurt to look at the new collections for my company! Cheerio!



Lou Dahlstrom  - Australia
Nerrida Mitchell - Australia
Trudi Harrison - Australia
LG Belarmino - Phillipinnes
Helen Tilbury - South Africa
Irini Liolia - Greece
Rossella Palladino -Italy
Heather Jacob - Australia

8 comments:

  1. Hei:)

    Gratulerer så mye med DT plassen!! Så fortjent:)

    Denne skissebloggen ser virkelig bra ut. Lagres i blogglisten min::)

    Ha en fin dag:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on ur new DT gig!! Awesome list of talented designers and I am sure that this site will be a happening one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your trip - I also used to travel to buy samples for design inspiration for a clothing company I designed for - it was fun but exhausting! Very happy to be working with you on this fun new site :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Bente!! I am so excited to be part of the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. big congrats to you Bente .. I am so looking forward to working with you on this wonderful new challenge site ...I am bursting with excitement woo hoo !!! can you tell ???? cant wait to get started .... take care & big hugz from me xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! Congratulations! I love Nadia's work, and yours of course!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. a big congrats to you :)... Im really looking forward to this blog, and seeing what you fabulously talented group of ladies can come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH WOW!!! How awesome and FUN!!!! I can't wait to see you all! Have a grand time, it's going to be soooooo good! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...