Saturday 1 December 2012

Fabulous new issue of PaperHaus Magazine, and I am lucky enough to be in it!!

Hi friends!
I am here to share the fabulous Issue 2  of 'PaperHaus Magazine'.

A while back I was added to the contributors of the magazine and I am so thrilled to be part of this fabulous publication! I would say that if possible this one is even better than the first one!!

 This is the cover of Issue 2:
After taking a peek I tell you; You want to see this!!



 HERE is a link that will take you to the magazine.

I have a Winter themed layout in this issue and without further ado, here is a sneak


You can see my layout on page 69 in the magazine.

I would also like to remind you of the
12 Days of Christmas event taking place on the PaperHaus blog.


There is even a large prize involved.
Read about it HERE

Thanks for taking a peek.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


.

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhh your lo is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and love love love love the snowman and snowwoman from Pink Paislee! Tooooooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dette var en knallfin LO, likte fargene kjempegodt.
    klem :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This winter issue of PH magz is absolutely fantastic! if you take a peek at page 61 you might recognize something in there tee hee ...
    Your layout is so happy and cheerful, love Mr and Mrs Snowman - so cute! love your page too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! Gorgeous sneaks!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...