Saturday 2 March 2013

Time for a blog hop at Inkido!

!!!! If you are here for the PaperHaus Spring Fling Hop scroll down to the previous post !!!!



I am delighted to welcome you today to the 'Papercraft Scandinavia by Inkido' blog hop.
It is just,supposed to be fun and most of us have projects to share but maybe not all.
Hopefully we will get to know each other a little better along the way :-)



2-4 th of March Blog Hop

We have two candies that you can win
 So what do you have to do to be eligible for the candy?

1. Be or become a follower of all the participating blogs.
2. Leave a comment on each blog.
 3. Like the Inkido FB page, and
4. When you have visited all participants go back to the Inkido blog to say 
that you have joined and commented on all the blogs.
  • Candy 1 
    This nice set will go to one lucky winner from Europe;


Candy 2
This one will go somewhere ourtside Europe.

We are supposed to complete some setences so you can get to know us better :-)

1. If I would have to use for a month the same color combo I would go crazy...

2. I aslo like to watch sports on TV and drink tea when I create.
3. When taking photos I can be quite bossy to get people to pay attention....

4. I wish someday I will have more time to scrap and learn Photoshop.

5.
My favorite tool is my masks and gesso/paint/mists...(I could go on here...) ;-)

6.
I keep my pages in a total disorder! They are all over tyhe house in piles. 
They are so bulky they will not go comfortably into any album.
 
7. Next time I travel I want to visit all of my happy scrappy friends around the world and get to know a lot of different new places.


 Here is a special panoramic view from the island in Norway where I grew up.
It is a small, beautiful place on the western coast near the large and magnificent fjords.


And finally  also to present some scrapping, here is a sneak peek of my latest Inkido LO that I made for S4H and I will share  the whole page with close ups in my upcoming post.




To easily access all the blogs along the hop you should come from Anupamas blog.


THE ORDER OF THE HOP:

Inkido

Agnieszka Bellaidea

Anupama

Bente

Emeline

Evgenia

Jennifer

Kelly

Larissa

Petra

Ulrika

Yasmin

Zanka

Inkido
http://inkido.blogspot.ca/


Dont forget we have a NEW CHALLENGE up on the Inkido blog brought to us by Kelly.
She wants us to use a photo or image on our projects that was taken of an outdoor activity!
Pretty easy, or what?

Thanks for dropping by and I hope you'll be hopping along with us!!

Your next stop on this hop is Emeline's blog.

26 comments:

  1. Доброе утро! Спасибо блог-хоп за знакомство! У вас чудесные места! мечтаю побывать. Прекрасный малыш - вызвал улыбку и поднял настроение! Замечательные странички! Хороших выходных!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you!The island you grew up is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice view of the island in Norway.
    Nice to meet you with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Рада знакомству! Странички очень понравились, буду следить за Вашим творчеством.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,this layout is so gorgeous! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Bente! Love your sneak! It looks amazing! Can't wait to see the full reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what a beautiful place to grow up....wonderful view! and I love all the flowers on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really nice place ! I hope you'll come and visit us again in summer, Bente. You'll see the new house.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the amazing sneak! I'm looking forward to the full reveal. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would so love to visit Norway! My grandfather was Swedish and I never go to meet him. I am an American living in the Stat of Alaska. I love the weather here, it's probably like yours lol! Your blog is wonderful and your work is incredible! Nice to meet you!!! I am "KathyinAlaska" on scrapbook.com if you would like to come visit me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like tea, I want to meet "everybody" and I need special albums, we have so much in comment /?/, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Очень понравилась работы!!! Рада знакомству!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what a beautiful home town! Great to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you grew up in a beautiful place. Love your sneak with those beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, the view of your home town is stunning! And I love the sneak peek from S4H! I feel better knowing I am not the only on with pages everywhere...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a gorgeous view of where you grew up!! I love the sneak peak cant wait to see it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. i am a follower of your blog and the inkido facebook page. love your sneak peak.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your work is beautiful. I especially love your clusters of flowers, they seem perfectly balanced every time! Mine never seem to look just right. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely work. I am a follower and a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dig how u have used the flowers! Had to follow you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Tea...CHECK.
    Wanting to meet scrappy friends...CHECK.
    Layouts in piles...CHECK.
    Great minds think alike...don't they ?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your pages are so romantic and charming. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just hopping around having fun and admiring all the gorgeous Inkido pieces of art.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just hopping around having fun and admiring all the gorgeous Inkido pieces of art.

    ReplyDelete
  25. your new follower.nice ot know about you all via question is great idea ,love your sneaky creation here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...