Friday 3 May 2013

Time for the May challenge at Scrap for Help using ''Papirdesign''.

For the latest challenge at Scrap for Help I decided to go for some lovely lovely lilac and Spring like papers from two different collections by Norwegian Papirdesign. I just love that colour!! 

This is my layout;

The challenge this time is to use a napkin somewhere on your layout.

The little cutie in the photos is my goddaughter. I took the photos one day I was looking after her
at our place.


You can easily see here how I used the napkin. I tore off the upper patterned layer and cut out the leaf motive and then attatched it on either side of the large white bloom (Manorhouse Creation).

The canvas banner by Prima Marketing got a dash of yellow glimmermist and some gesso on top of that to tone down the colour a bit. The mini roses are from Papirdesign and only show a few of the gorgeous colours they have and in several sizes too. Awesome!! I would like to remind you that we have an awesome prize feady for the winner of our Papirdesign blog hop ending on May 17th. Click on the link and you can read all about it!!


The chipboard ornament is also by Papirdesign and it says something like ''Our fave little girl''.
The honeycombe chipboard is by Wycinenka, I just love their lazer cuts!


The brick overlay is part of a larger sheet by Hambly that I have been hoarding. The bricks around the edges I drew using a mask as a template and then filled in with some ProMarker and some gesso.
 

 I hope you will check out this latest challenge and see what napkins you have that would look good on a scrapbook page :-) !!


9 comments:

  1. Dejligt LO, fine farver, og det sødeste lille "gudbarn" knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet photos and love the colours and softness you've created. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is sooo pretty I love all these colors together, and such a cutie too! beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nydelig lo Bente!! Og jenta er jo nydelig også :) Klem

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful LO Bente!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The brick overlay looks FAB and so does the canvas banner! The pictures are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely page and such a sweetie on the photo´s.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beautiful floral layout Bente - love this one too!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...