Friday, 12 July 2013

'Milano Shopping' for Les papiers de Pandore, 'Itineraire Bis'.

Recently I received the two new collections from Les Papiers de Pandore in my hand and they are really pretty!! Today's  page is made mostly with the large papers of  'Itineraire Bis' as well as some papers from the 15x15cm mini pack papers of the travel collection. .

 And here are you can get a closer look at some of the details!!



The photos were taken in Milan. 
Some of you may know that together with a friend co-own and run a small company selling fashion accessories. We buy most of what we sell on quite frequent trips to Milan and Frankfurt. These photos were taken a few years back when my two eldest daughters came with us on one of our trips.






I hope you like what I came up with!
On Sunday I will be back with another Pandore page that I made for an upcoming blog hop. 
I hope to see you again then.Welcome back !!


14 comments:

  1. Oh how I would love to go to Milan shopping!!!
    Love that photo of your daughters and those papers are fabulous, love your layering of the clouds and other bits and pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great travel lay-out! I just love the fun colours and all the lovely details that you included. Your stitching looks really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum Yum Yum! Love this! The stitching is fab xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing, I love the pops of those blue dots and the angles of the paper strips... wonderful layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors, the circles and the clouds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Bente! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bente it is a bit surprising to see a LO in such a style on your blog but it is absolutely stunning! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Beautiful! Such a striking mix and design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Bente!! Love the design! And What an awesome job that must be!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely layering! I like the raised dimension here!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving this new style that your playing with, great funs details Bente.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love yellow and blue and that pop of red is so perfect. Gorgeous layout Bente.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...