Friday 19 December 2014

'Copenhagen' using Scraps of Elegance December kit 'Ever True'


Hi, I hope you are all happy and enjoying all the preparations for the holidays. 
I know I am certainly keeping busy as I am moving from my large house this new year as well as trying to find time for a little celebtration in between! 
Please keep me in your thoughts that all will go well :-)

Today I want to share with you a page I made with the new lovely kit from Scraps of Elegance. It is actually my last kit from SOE and I already know I'm going to miss them :-)
Also it features a photo of me, which is quite a rare thing :-)



And here is a picture of the monthly kit. 
I am always so delighted when it arrives as the content is so beautiful. 




The collections are Prima's 'Cigar Box Memories' and Graphic 45's 'Raining Cats and Dogs'

Click here to purchase the "Ever-True" Kit and Add Ons

And now for a couple of closeups:



I used the flowers from the 'Cigar Box Secrets' and also made a tag with the ATC block.
The large scallopped circle was made with a Sizzix die 



I used a Prima wooden leaf from a previous kit and some stickers from G45 'Raining Cats and Dogs ' collection.



Together with the lovely Prima rose here is also a piece of chipboard from G45 'Raining Cats and Dogs ' collection.



And finally a shot to show how I layered it all on top of eachother.



I hope yopu liked todays project. Have a great week end!!


Hugs!


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! Loving the colors <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that you scrapped a photo of you and your use of colours suits the photo really well! It's an amazing lay-out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo and page! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work Bente - I especially like the little extra touches like the beads in the centre of the flowers and the Perfect pearls. Lovely photo of you too. Enjoy the celebrations and good luck with the move :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...