Saturday 4 April 2015

A couple of pages for Lemoncraft using 'Heart painted'.

Hello to all my friends out there!
I hope you are all having a lovely relaxing Easter break.

A short while ago I received the latest collection 'HeartPainted' and was so delighted with the beautiful and feminine look of these papers and embellishments. 

My fingers were itching to get started, and here is what I made:


 I used pretty Lemoncraft flowers from the 'Heart Painted' collection as well as some brads and a pin.


I used the Sizzix Bigz die  Garden greens  for my leaves.
I used another Sizzix die as a base for my cluster in the upper right corner, Ornate Labels.
(Click on the names and the link will take you to the dies.)


I painted my beautiful frame from Blue Fern Studios in  matching green colour and
added some enamel dots from Papirdesign for extra interest.


My second page features a photo of myself taken by a scrapbook-friend that I had the pleasure to meet in Wales last year. I used a Sizzix Tim Holtz long die 'Butterfly frenzy' for the many butterflies.
(The links will take you to the dies)


 I used a Sizzix Basic project life style die set to create a grid as a base for my photo.
I cut a larger size to serve as a mat for my picture.The chipboard word 'Happy' is part of a set and made by Blue Fern Studios. The circle/frame is also part of a set and it's called Brick Rings.


Even here I used beautiful Lemoncraft flowers and brads.
So beautiful and feminine looking! I also added a few of Primas gorgeous blooms.




Thanks for looking! :-)
Lemoncraft DT






5 comments:

  1. Totally stunning! I love the textures here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lay-outs are both absolutely amazing! I just adore your use of details and your wonderful layering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These two layouts are gorgeous! Such pretty papers and love all the flowers too! Really lovely creating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful layouts Bente! Just gorgeous - love all your details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just fabulous, fabulous pages Bente! Both are just so detailed and pretty and the elements so perfect! Loving your work! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...