Saturday 25 July 2015

'Hello Sunshine' for Les Papiers de Pandore.

Time for one more of my summery pages or Les Papiers de Pandore. 
I am actually up on the French blog today as well and would love you to chek out the
Pandore blog too if you have time :-) There are so many lovely projects to look at!!


The current collections/Happy Mail are so fresh and feel very current. I love the beautiful designs and colours of them. I have usede 'Sunny Bay' and 'Cocktail' here.

I used the Blue Fern Studios Directions chipboards and you can see it HERE. I painted the pieces 
a soft seafoam colour.


I used one of the badges as a centerpoint for my cluster. I cut the leaves with my Silhouette and the chipboard is part of the same set by Blue fern Studios.


The many project life-styl cards are so cute and makes it so easy to embellish the page.


Aren't the colours just super pretty!!?


And finally a closie of how I layered my more 'clean and simple' page.


Thank you for looking!! :-)



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout. it feels so summery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a wonderful sunny lay-out! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nydelige sommer ark og fantastisk oppsett som alltid.. Blir så inspirert av deg Bente. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful page! Love the summer colors and your embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...