Sunday 29 November 2015

2 gorgeous new collections from Blue Fern Studios; 'Timeless' and 'Blush'.

Hi, I hope the week end has been great and that it didn't feel as short as min,...LOL!
And now we are expecting a storm in a short while,..... I hope I'll be able to get to work tomorrow!!

I just thought I'd pop in for a quich share today while I have internet. 
Blue Fern Studios have done it again. Not just one, but two gorgeous new collections
will be in a shop near you shortly.

The first one is our Timeless Paper Collection.  You will love the vintage, distressed look.


The second is our Blush Paper Collection. This one features some gorgeous floral borders. 



Thanks for looking, I bet you can't wait to see the single sheets front and back.
We'll be sharing those with you soon.

Take care. Hugs!!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...