Wednesday, 24 August 2016

A shabby mixed media page for Les Papiers de Pandore

Hello there. 
It's really nice to be back with a layout to share again! It's been tooo long since I created a page....I bet some of you wondered if I would post ever again considering how quiet it's been  around here. It has actually been almost three months since my last post....!



I used primarily the latest colletion called Carte Postale, but also a few bits and bobs from other recent collections.  
The large flair button is from the earlier Crochetin collection.
I made the title with a little something I found in my stash and of course the flowers are almost exclusively by Prima :-)


I have been longing to do a little mixed media. On this page I used a light touch but had lots of fun. I have really missed getting my hands messy :-) Lots of gesso, paint, mists and other goodies here on this background that I created.


After almost everything else was in place I decorated with my Finnabair Art Stones. 
To match the darker papers and tie it all together I sprayed the 
stones carefully with  Tattered Angels Graphite mist. 
I love that it is not totally the hard black colour but rather 
a softer dark grey.
  

Ok, so that's it for today. 
I hope you enjoyed my page. I sure loved making it :-) ....

Hope to see you soon again!! 
I must say I'm really looking forward to some free time to visit all 
my favourite blogs soon! 


<3 <3 <3


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Bente,you are fabulous with flowers!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, I so enjoy your beautiful art! This page, design and colors are all gorgeous. And, I like the look of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely to see you blogging again Bente. A gorgeous MM page with a dramatic design and loads of texture. Lovely work. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, what a gorgeous page! I really adore the colours, the layers and all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So good to see you creating again! This looks wonderful! Love the mm and all the flowers and love the texture from the stones too! I hope your say is going well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...