Friday 14 October 2011

An update loooong overdue. A little taste of Halloween!

Hi friends.

I am sorry I am not communicating as much as I would normally do.
I still don't have a working PC and posting anything on the weak laptop takes forever.
Every day I am waiting for the computer repairman to call. Maybe I will pay him a visit tomorrow!..

Just so you can see that I have actually been scrapping and creating lately, I will show you a  recent page I made for Les Papiers de Pandore.

I used the Promenons Nous Collecction with some additional embellishments.




And some photos more up close.


These photos were taken in Copenhagen last Autumn at the Tivoli Gardens. A great day out!!!!                   
































I hope you have a wonderful relaxing week end!!

.

8 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, beautiful use of burlap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fantastic photo and a beautiful page, Bente! I always love your distressing and textures. Those leaves are just awesome! Love the burlap under the flowers and how you used the doilies.

    Thanks for your sweet note on my blog, and I miss the old team, too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about the computer problems! :(

    I loveeeeeee the lo... awesome photo and loveeeeeeeee the distressed layers and the burlap! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this l/o (and the IKEA one too). Gorgeous burlap flowers are full of sweetness and texture and personality - as is the lovely photo. Sorry for all the computer problems; "technology is great when it works".

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't celebrate here in Australia but I do love these Halloween style pages. Awesome work Bente!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smukt layout, farverne er rigtig fine. God weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Came from OUA...S ~ this is lovely ~ all those Halloweeny colours come together really nicely... glad you've put up a recent post:):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoah LOVE that photo and the burlap under the flower is really so neat! Nu är mitt gästspel på LPdP över, har fortfarande ett par sidor som jag hade tänkt lämna in men aldrig hann p g a vansinnestillvaron jag haft sista månaden. Det är verkligen så tråkigt med gamla gänget som sprider sig för vinden, men ser med spänning fram emot vad hon hittar på med sin nya site. Vet du ngt mer? Kramkram

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...