Monday 19 December 2011

Beautiful new sketch up at OUAS!!


We have already reached the middle of December and Christmas is quickly approaching.
This year I am not in charge of the preparations so I can allow myself to feel more
relaxed about it. 
I still have quite a few gifts to find but hopefully today will be my last day of work
before the holidays ,..so I will get there...

On December 15 the lovely Nadia presented us with a new sketch, and it is a beauty.
I hope you will all visit the OUAS blog to read all the fine print, but apart from following the sketch 
you are encouraged to write about what you do on December 25, even if you do not celebrate Christmas.

This is the sketch:




And this is my take on it:


I used the beautiful collection "En Attendent" from "Les Papiers de Pandore".
Don't you just love the soft icy wintery colours?
I know some of you'll have difficulties finding these papers where you live,
and that means there's more reason to enter the OUAS challenge this time as you can win,
...not one ,but TWO gorgeous collections from Julie Blanc.

I even used some gorgeous chipboard pieces from Imaginarium Designs.
Here is the links to the flourish I used :
http://www.seriouslyscrapbooking.net.au/products/embellishments/chipboard/florish-1-3-per-board-

I glittered the pieces and I divided  the flourish in two pieces and used one half on each side of my photo.I could not find the link to my other chipboard piece but it is also from imaginarium,.

Good Luck to all who decide to take part!!
Bye for now!

5 comments:

  1. beautiful! love the color combo, with those touchs of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Bente! I wish I could use the same cold, snowy colours - they look so good!! And those felt letters look cool too...I was expecting to see an application here for the ID design team but don't think I've come across it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Bente. Love the title over the photo. It draws you in. The touches of red/pink are perfect for the touches in the photo. Great page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha håller helt med dig - den 25 december gör vi också så litet som vi bara kan! Ligger på soffan och tittar på gamla filmer på TV. Den här kollektionen är verkligen helt suverän till layouter med vintertema och raka rena linjer, verkligen så fint! Idag är det storhandling som gäller och ikväll ska här trillas en dj-a massa köttbullar. Är allt väl med dig? xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...