Sunday 1 June 2014

Bentes cards for the Sunday post on Sizzix UK blog.


Hi there beautiful people! 

I have a couple of projects to share with you over at the Sizzix UK blog today! 

I hope you will jump right over here to have a closer look. Just press the link under the photo and it will take you there.






Sizzix products used:

659747 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 8PK - Basics 

659755 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Smile for the Camera

656640 Sizzix Bigz Die - Tattered Florals

Other products:

I used papers from the French manufacturer Les Papiers de Pandore , Prima flowers, Rangers liquid pearls, colour Bisque, Papirdesign paper doily.

 Thanks for looking and so I appreciate the comments you leave me over there!

Hugs! 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...