Tuesday 27 January 2015

Two pages and a card for Lemoncraft




Hello again. 
I am so glad to be back to share some projects with you.

First I have two pages that I made in the mixed media style. 
I used the 'Forget Me Not' collection and the 'Just Love Me' collection as well.

Here is the mainly 'blue' page I made:






I used some dies to make the round shapes and added some fussy cut elements from the A4 sheets.


I also made a page in mostly pink tones:







I used a stencil and a mix of mists and paints here. The title is 'Technical Cousins and you can see they are all playing with their phones and electrical games, even at a young age :-)


Finally I have a card that I made for the Sizzix blog using beautiful Lemoncraft products from the 'House of Roses' collection.



Thank you for looking!
Bente



4 comments:

  1. Oh how do I love your style! These projects are all wonderful! I love the mix of romantic and artsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts, love all the blooms.. and lovely card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three beautiful projects Bente. I love the Lemoncraft papers and the massed blooms with the texture. The vintage image on the first one is so sweet and the second page, captures a moment in time which is so reflective of the way young people live with their gadgets. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these...all beautiful in their own way! Such fabulous colouring too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...