Friday 1 January 2016

Bloghopping with Paper Issues. (...or Top 15 from 2015.)

Hello friends!! Welcome to this fun and relaxed bloghop! 
What a great way to start off the NEW YEAR!!
Some time ago I was part of the fun design team at Cassie's Paper Issues! Loved it!!
Paper Issues and Friends have joined together for this carefree hop and I 
decided I'd love to participte. Alas, with so many disruptive things happening in my life the last year
 it has not been a productive one. To be honest I have struggled to keep up with my DT obligations. 
But here are some of the pages I made and I hope you like them :-)
(At the end of the post you'll find some more links to more of the Friends & Fans participating)

The layouts are in no particular order. 


Smile
I made this one for the Polish Lemoncraft designteam using House of Roses collection and 
some lovely painted chipboards from Blue Fern Studios. The flowers are a combination 
of Prima Marketing and I AM Roses.


Music of the Soul
The second one was made for Blue Fern Studios and I have used a gorgeous round frame that I painted and laquered to frame a cute pic of my DD.


 Memories
This third one was also made for Blue Fern Studios showcasing papers and chipboards. I really love this picture of the girls with their grandmother celebrating her birthday.


Everyday Moments 
Another one for Blue Fern Studios. I whitewashed all the chipboards on my page. 
This one was for the release of the Deja Vu collection.
Beatrice and our little cat Lady look so cute here.


Summer Souvenirs
Les Papiers de Pandore from France is such a big favourite. I love the collections that Julie Blanc comes up with and this summery beauty called Sunny Bay is no exception. 



 Perfect Memories
This page shows off the Autumn Anthology collection from Blue Fern Studios. One of my fave collections from them for sure. 


 Frolic in the Sun
Loving the Frolic collection from Blue Fern Studios,and I think it goes perfectly with this 
summery photo of DD. I really love the colours here!!


Happy
This page is a combination of fabulous dies that I got from Sizzix UK and papers from Polish manufacturer Lemoncraft. I die cut two sizes of PL cards and arranged them on my page. 
Alpha, greenery and butterflies are by Sizzix/Tim Holtz as well.


Alex 
Here I have used a combination of Lemoncraft and Blue Fern Studios  as well as a few dies 
from Sizzix UK.


Celebrate Every Day
I really had so much fun creaqting this next project for Blue Fern Studios. It's a round canvas that first of all received a thorough mixed media treatment, -which I then proceeded to almost entirely cover up. -But I loved every minute :-)


  A Perfect Moment
Design team layout for Blue Fern Studios with lots of colourwork and using some of their stamps for my background.


Here Comes the Sun
One more summery page using  Les Papiers de Pandore's delightful collections Sunny Bay and Cocktail collections. Such a light and happy page.


 Memories 
This next page is a souvenir of a very special day. My eldest daughter graduated  from her
university in the UK and I wanted to make a page for her. I use the Blue Fern Studios
Paisley & vine collection.


Keep Creative and Take Pics
Another page made for Les Papiers de Pandore and using chipboard from Blue Fern Studios as 
part of the decorations.


This was my first Home
This is one of my most fave pages for the year. It has a nice layered feel to it achieved in part by the Blue Fern Studios chipboard frames.I am also quite pleased with the mixed media background. 
And who does not love flowers....?



Smile
I used the Montage  collection by Blue Fern Studios and some  beautiful BFS chipboard as well.
This was for my very first post on this design team :-)


Adore
To round this off another page using the Deja Vu collection from Blue Fern Studios. Lots of soft and pretty colours.

It's been ages since I took part in a blog hop so this is FUN!! Ok so there are a couple more than 15 layouts, but it was kind of hard to leave some out as I liked them equally much... :-)
Thanks for dropping by and for any comments you make. I'd love to be able to visit back and 
see what you are up to!
Please hop along and see what the rest of the participants are sharing today!

Visit the blogs and check out all of the projects from our Friends & Fans here, the inspiration from these ladies is endless: 



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


16 comments:

  1. I always love your beautiful creations Bente - all the best for 2016

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - absolutely beautiful layouts! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many gorgoeus projects! You've done such amazing work throughout this year! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous projects, all of them! No wonder you had a hard time choose 15!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Summer souvenirs is my favorite. It's so bright and colorful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All such gorgeous pages! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your mixed media layers! Great details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pages are works of art - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Bente, well you did manage to fit some amazingly beautiful work in, i love all of your layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Bente, well you did manage to fit some amazingly beautiful work in, i love all of your layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you really rock the mixed media...I'm totally jealous

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always so inspiring Bente! Beautiful collection of layouts! All the best to you and yours for a wonderful 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow wow wow!! You have ROCKED it this year!! So GORGEOUS!!! Can't wait to see what 2016 brings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow...these are all such fabulous pages Bente! ;-) Your work is just amazing! ;-) I really hope that 2016 is your year and that around every corner there is a blessing and much abundance! ;-) Thanks so much for the visit to my blog, your New Years wishes and your lovely comments! Much appreciated! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous collection of work Bente! I love the colours and the range of styles. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fabulous collection of work Bente! I love the colours and the range of styles. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...