Friday 25 December 2015

Discover Dream Explore for Blue Fern Studios

Hi. Time for part two of my December Blue Fern Studios share :-)
I used the Juliannas Dream paper from the magical Ombre Dreams collection
Such a beautiful and feminine collection, and so versatile too! I always love the combination of yellow with purple. I can't say why I Love it so, except I find it sooo,sooo pretty!



And even here I have close ups to share:



I painted most of my chipboard pieces purple and gave them a lick of gesso on top to make them a bit more shabby.The Chained Bits look great here down the side of my photo. They are a good background for layering any kind of embellishment.



The Timeless Floral corner adds so much to a page. It's so great because you can turn it
any way you want so it will work in any corner The flowers are a combination of older/newer Prima Marketing and flowers from my stash.





I wanted a title that was not too overpowering so I went with a single chipboard word that I painted and clear embossed. The letter stickers by Prima were very glittery so I rubbed them with gesso to reduce the shiny aspect a little. I added some punched and die cut greenery as well made with the Tim Holtz  Laurel punch and the Sizzix Garden Greenery die.



And to round things off I have a couple of simple Christmas cards that I'd like to share with you.



The first one I made with one of the cards from the Christmas card sheet and added the bottom strip from a sheet down the sides. I used the Petal embossingpowder again.
The Framed Winter words are perfect for a card front.



On my second card you can see that even other non-christmassy collections can be used for seasonal cards. My background here is from the Montage collection, but the top sentiment is from the
Vintage Christmas collection of course. I added some bits from the Chain link 
chipboard panel that I painted a dark red. I used a little of the Cotton Candy Imagine Ink
on the background and  a stencil on top.





That was all from me! 
Again; Thank you so much to Leslie and Valerie for having me on the team for the last year. 
It's been a pleasure!!
In Sweden we celebrated yesterday, but I wish my foreign friends a wonderful peaceful 
Christmas Day whether you celebrate or not.
Merry Christmas and Peace on Earth!


4 comments:

  1. Wow, both the lay-out and your cards are just fabulous! You did a great job on all these projects. I hope you've hd a wonderful Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout looks so pretty, the colours look wonderful together! I hope your Christmas has been lovely! All the best for 2016 too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove your page....the purple and yellow is so stunning! ;-) The Christmas cards so pretty and festive too! All round gorgeousness! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...