I have long wanted to use a big bow on a layout, but I find they are so difficult to make. They are to me anyway... I probably cheated a little on this one, but at least I got my bow!
I made a template for the diecut paper and used my trusted edge scraper to roughen up the edges of my papers. I painted on the edges and when the paint was was dry I inked around with brown to make the page fitting for an old country house setting,.. :-D !
In these close ups you can see the flower clusters better.
Recently I got my hands on a bunch of pretty mulberry flowers, and I think you will see alot of those in my next layouts.
As usual I could not resist adding some painted corrugated cardboard. I love the texture it adds!
I think the two friends look so cute in this picture. I converted it to black and white because her cardigan was turquoise and thet did not match the colour scheme I had chosen.
Converting the colours is so easy if you use Picasa or another free editing program that you can easily find on the net. If you are tempted you should really try it!!
That's all for today, at least I think it is...lol!
I have a lot more pages to share in the coming days, I am just not allowed to show them just yet!
XO XO //Bente