Wednesday 29 August 2012

Some simple cads you can make in a jiffy!! Using Panduro "Garden Party".

 Lately my mother in law has asked me to make a few simple cards for her to have as a backup at home as it is sometimes difficult for her to get to the stores.I had an hour to spare and wanted to create something that did not involve too much planning so I made these. I used a paper pad by our Swedish manufacturer called Panduro and the pad I used is "Garden Party".
My MIL loves anything that has to do with flowers so I am pretty sure she will like these.

Without further ado here are my cards





Thanks for dropping by!!


.

16 comments:

  1. Your cards are really cool! I love the blue an the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo beautiful!! I realy love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really lovely.. pretty colors too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors and the stitching!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the water lily and the aster cards. The stitching lends a lovely touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty pretty ! I love the sticking as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful. I just love the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Bente these are just beautiful! She will really love these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such sweet cards, what a treasure for your mom to have to send out!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple or not, I love them! The designs, the papers, the stitching, the colors ... love it all! Your MIL will be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kjempefine kort du har lagd med de fine papirene.
    klem :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am sure she will love the cards you've made for her, they are so pretty! love that pad too! Ha en jättefin helg min, allt väl? Kram

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty Bente - sure MIL will love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How sweet of you yo do these for her. These are gorgeous...love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely cards!!! she'll love them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...