Friday 17 January 2014

''Love Winter, Love the Birds''

 Hi friends!
Today I have a page for you that I actually made with the latest Summer release from 
Les Papiers de Pandore. Just have a peek and see that they are great for this coming season too. 
I love the subtle colours here. I made this page a couple of months ago but as it was published in PaperHaus Magazine I had to wait for a while before sharing it on my blog.

 I cut some stars from the yellow houndstooth paper and added some gorgeous glitter chipboards from Papirdesign.  They are simply beautiful!!

 Once again I had a lot of fun cutting out a few things with my Silhouette cameo. I think it is a great tool, but I seem to go through the mats at high speed...

 As always (or almost) I used my sewing machine to stitch around most of my pieces.

 The cute flowers that are such a great colour to these papers are also made by Papirdesign and 
brand new for this season.

Finally a close up of my title that I stitched to the background paper. And alphabetstickers once again from papirdesign.They do these in lots of different colours and with the scandinavian letters that cannot be found with other brands.

Thanks for looking and welcome back soon again!
Hugs!!

12 comments:

  1. Wow, what an amazing lay-out! I just love your design with the die-cut frame behind the photo and the snowflakes on the sides look really pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all you cutting on your Cameo! Makes me want to use mine more! Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft purple almost gray and the soft sunflower yellow! This sure is one smashing page Bente! That Cameo of yours has come to really good uset! Beautiful cutting! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nydelig LO i fine vinterfarger. Du er så flink med detaljene synes jeg ♥
    Har kikket på de LOene nedenfor her også, nydelige :)
    klem :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your attention to detail and design is amazing! So eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this page Bente!!! Gorgeous colours and amazing details!!! Fabulous!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. I love all the Cameo cuts...you pages always takes my breath away.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bente, this is such a gorgeous design! I love how you accented the circles in the background paper with the small punched areas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely simple colour scheme - another very lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a dreamy page, Bente! That background paper is too perfect, it really makes it look like those beautiful snowflakes are falling :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous! love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the design here and the beautiful accents....fabulous page!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...