Friday, 31 January 2014

More Scraps of Elegance 'Delightful' kit using Kaisercraft 'Key to My Heart'.

Before January is finished I'll just hurry up and share a couple more of the pages that I made for Scraps of Elegance kits. The 'Delightful' kit is SOOO full off scrappy goodness!!!
As this was my first month and Christmas as well, I'm later posting this than I would 
normally be,...but here goes: 


These pages are made with the collection 'Key to My Heart' from Kaisercraft. For this one I used the gorgeous diecut paper from the collection. I cut out the middle part and replaced it with the damask sheet from Echo Park.


I added more flowers to the printed roses in the cornersand used my borderpunches to embellish my page further. I added some butterflies and hearts from the stickersheet.

 

 The second page for today also uses the Kaisercraft papers from the monthly kit but I am focusing more on the blue tones. 
I used the 'Silks' paints from the colour add on to paint on my masked gesso.

 I cut out the pattern around the edges with my Silhouette cameo.

 The sticker sheet from 'Key to My Heart' has a lot of nice words and other designs that come in 
very handy.

 There is a lot of dimension to my page as you can see.

 I just love this picture of my two eldest daughters. 
I love most of all that they are such gret friends!

Finally, here you can see how I used the Silks to colour my stencilled dots.

I was going to post all the remaining pages in one post, but I decided that with the close ups it will be too many pictures for one post. I will be back with the rest in a dau or two.

11 comments:

  1. Bardzo fajne, szczególnie pierwsza :)
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie :)
    Renii

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both lay-outs are so wonderfully layered and have the most gorgeous colours in them! Amazing work with this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Przepiękne prace! Bardzo ładnie skomponowane.
    Pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. truly magnificent .. loveeee your work x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These 2 layouts are so beautiful.. I love the blue spots in the second one.. and also love the punched edge.. gorgeous layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Bente these are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to look twice with the first one - it looked like a REAL frame at a glance! Gorgeous clusters of flowers. LOVE the second one... and the art work in it - great pop of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As gorgeous as ever! Love the colors and love your photos!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...