Thursday 30 January 2014

'Tween' for Inkido and a first look at the NEW Inkido collection!!

Hi,I'm ready to share my 2nd Inkido lo for January.
I had this photo laying on my scrap table for a long time waiting to scrap it.I think it is pretty cute. The hands belong to my youngest DD and she was twelve when I took it. When I look at the photo it truly takes me back to what I felt like when I was a young girl, almost a teenager.
It is important to preserve the everyday memories and I wanted to document this.




It was easy to mix quite a few different papers as Inkido has such a comprehensive collection.
Most of the collections mix very well. Makes it easy to create pages that turn out differently just by adding another pattern from our stash.


As always I adore using some fussy cut butterflies on my page.



The beautiful lace you see here is also sold by Inkido. And they have other pretty styles as well.




Thanks for taking the time to visit me today. I hope you liked my page.

Here are some of the products that I used on my page:

Beautiful Memories II -Pink Flowers
Beautiful Memories -Beautiful Pink
Beautiful Memories II -Pink Romance
Beautiful Memories _Butterflies Borders
Mulberry gardenia, purple
Harmony flowers, pink
Lace white, -width 34mm
Valentine _Old Pink Rose


Don't you just love the new papers?!!
You can win one set on our Facebook page!

7 comments:

  1. Nydelig LO, fint bilde og så lekre papirer og detaljer.
    klem :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a sweet thing to scrap about and I just love how you documented it on your lay-out. Absolutely gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful layout. I love the photo showing her hands. All of the feminine colors and touches you added are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, love the lace and all the flowers and layers and also love the brickwork as well and what a special photo.. beautiful young hands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning. I love that you are recording the everyday...something your daughter is going to appreciate later on in life. Your butterflies and flower clusters are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So amazing, Bente! I love all of the texture on here, especially the sections of stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...