Tuesday 11 November 2014

A couple of new pages for Lemoncraft, using 'Just Love Me'.

Hi there! 
Today I am up on the Lemoncraft blog with a couple of new pages .
I wanted to share them here as well for those who are not followers of the Lemoncraft blog, 
which I of course think you should be. ;-) The collections they have are just delightful!


I built up a mixed media background and made the papers a little 'grungy'. After that I layered patterned papers and embellishments on top while inking and distressing the different bits as I went.


Here you can see a detailed shot of my layering.


I did lots of fussy cutting so I could use some of the beautiful elements from the papers as decorations. The 'smile' and the butterflies pattern were embossed with  embossing folders.
---o---
Now my second page:
I still use the 'Just Love Me' collectuion and layered a panel in the middle so I could leave the pretty borders on each side free.

Again I had a lot of fun with my paints, gesso, and mists. 
I mixed a few colours to get one that matched the papers beautifully.


As you see I cut out a lot of the little 'flower bouquets' from the patterned papers.                


The Lemoncraft papers have such lovely patterns and I never get tired of finding different 
ways to cut them out and combining them :-)

Thank you for looking today!! 
The Lemoncraft products I used are:



Forget Me Not-paper flowers



8 comments:

  1. Wow! Wow! Immensely gorgeous pages Bente! Love them.. I sooo want to make something like these.. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two layouts are stunning, really beautiful! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, your lay-outs both look completely stunning! I'm so in love with the beautiful romantic colours and the lovely details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Bente...I love Lemon Owl and I love what you've created with their stunning papers. Exquisite work and your DD looks beautiful as the star of the show. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful. I have also just used my Lemon Owl papers and they are lovely. The background is gorgeous and the fussy cutting perfect for it. You have a beautiful girl. <3 this layout so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...these are such pretty, amazing pages! So beautiful, layered and detailed! Love your work! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bente these layouts are just Gorgeous....Love the papers, the layers, designs and the beautiful photos of your Daughter. :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your work never disappoints....beautiful, textured and detailed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...