Tuesday 4 November 2014

Another page with the Scraps of Elegance October kit.



The Bo Bunny papers in the kit belong to the 'Madeleine' collection and they are sooo pretty!
This page features a photo of my sister and me that we took on our holiday this Summer. 
We went to the Swedish island of Öland, which is kind of a Swedish summer paradise with
 the most hours of sun in the whole country. 
It was beautiful!


The wide lace from the kit is really pretty. For this project I wanted to dye it to make it a strong accent on my page. I used mist from my stash to do it.


Did you see the large roses I used here?  
They are very feminine and pretty and look so nice with the lace. 
As always Melinda put together a beautiful kit for us!!



I cut a couple of dainty butterflies using the Sizzix /Prima butterfly die Winged Beauties


 That's all for now. I hope you enjoyed my page!



7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous lay-out! I love the green lacing so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely - and oooh that misted green lace - just superb. Thanks for visiting my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful! Love that paper range!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Så vakkert!! Og hvilken fin dag det var <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to dye the lace it makes such a statement. I love these kits. My fave bit is the fussy cut birds. I NEVER fussy cut and I love the look of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how lovely....that lace is just amazing! Love the photo and the layers! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...