Saturday 22 November 2014

A couple of pages for Scraps of Elegance using Blue Fern Studios 'Montage'.

Hi there.
Busy busy busy,.... Thought I'd share two pages I made with the gorgeous November kit from my fave kit club Scraps of Elegance. This month we got lots of pretty  papers from Blue Fern Studios and flowers from Prima as well as pretty resins etc. So much to play with!


I wanted to post these earlier, but you won't believe what grey and dreary days we've had. It's been impossible to get a good shot for weeks! 
In November so far we have only had two, yes 2,.....-TWO hours of sun!! (And even then it was not much sun to speak of,....) Can you imagine?!

I used the Montage line from Blue Fern Studios from the kit to make my pages. 
Here are a few close ups.



The gorgeous blooms here are by Prima and Petaloo. 
You always get the best brands in the SOE kits!!


I thought I'd share a photo of the kit for you:


Isn't it gorgeous? And here are a couple of the add ons too:


Here is the patterned paper add on:



And the embellishment add on:



And we mustn't forget the flower add on, -always my fave ;-)



And now for my second page:


The gorgeous blue rose is from a previous kit and made by Prima for the Seashoere collection.


For my title I just took one of the printed cards from a 12x12 sheet and divided it in two.
Such a lovely quote for my bright and beautiful daughter.


Oh yes, and this picture was taken in a large sunflower field in the south of France some three or four years ago. It was such a glorious sight. 
We managed to find lavender fields too, which I of course LOVED!!


That was all for today!! Hope you are enjoying a nice and restful week end!! 
Hugs!


8 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous lay-outs! You're using these papers to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous pages - you totally rocked the kit with these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such pretty layouts , love how feminine they look.. love the flowers, great designs and colors..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing layouts. I love seeing the close ups, and the stencil you used on the first is just lovely! (Is that a Hero Arts?) and whoever takes the pics of your beautiful family does an amazing job! I always remark how fabulous they look because I am a terrible photographer and can never seem to get good shots! Hope you get more sunshine:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I agree with Beatrice - your photos are always superb and these papers look gorgeous with your magical fingers transforming them into art. Thanks for the inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout! Love your attention to detail! All the texture and blossoms look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many beautiful details on these gorgeous pages, Bente. Your mixed media work is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both your pages are so beautiful and detailed. I love all the texture and your awesome little flower clusters.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...