Friday 19 April 2013

'Remember the Good Times' from PaperHaus Magazine using some Prima goodness.

Hi, seems I don't update this ol' blog very often.....
Oh well, I am now back to share a lo I made especially for the PaperHaus sketch section of the Spring edition. I am proud to have been part of this great publication. I really feel it is the best one so far. I used  this and that from different paper collecrions by  Prima Marketing.


I will keep this fairly short and sweet. I think the close ups speak for themselves. If you are interested to know what supplies have been used all of tham have been listed together with a photo of the LO in  the magazine. (Link at the end of this post).


Don't you just adore all tha Prima goodness.....?


One of my fave things to do is to use a mask and gesso.




Right now PaperHaus Magazine is accepting submissions for the Summer Issue. 
If you would like to be a part of the magazine be sure to send in those beautiful pages etc.
Read about it below.


Finally I promised I would share the link to the magazine ..... HERE.


18 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo beautiful Bente! This page is very elegant. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's such a gorgeous feminine lay-out! I really love the romantic feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this picture of you with Beatrice! You have scrapped it so beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good times indeed <3 Nydelig Bente,du er superflink!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photo & layout, Bente...love the soft pretty colours & the gorgeous trail of blooms <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty Bente!!! Love the flower arrangement

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful page Bente - love all the florals on here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!! I loveeeeee that photo and the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful.. I love the flow of flowers across the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. simply stunning ... those flowers, the background, everything about this layout looks so fresh, a real Spring/Summery feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous page Bente!!! Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful, beautiful lo! Great pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was on your blog but I clicked on a link and I got hopped to another place, and another, and another one, lol ! Here I am back to your place to look at what I've missed these past days, no, weeks !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow this layout is really stunning, Bente!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastisk flotte farger du setter sammen på dine lo`s! Kreativt og vakkert!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastisk flotte farger du setter sammen på dine lo`s! Kreativt og vakkert!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...