Thursday 7 April 2011

Echo Park *For the Record* Sweet Friends.


Hello I am back again!
I have been away on a sales trip for a couple of days so that's why it has been a bit quiet around here!

I did this layout before I left so it would be included in this months gallery at Your Scrapbook Stash.

Even this time I have worked with the Echo Park papers 'For the Record'. They have become big favourites of mine. I think I have finished most of it now, so don't worry, soon I will share something that is not from that collection....lol! Just in case you think I am getting boring....


Pictures here are DD Victoria with her best friend, Elsa. Not the most flattering photo of either, but I wanted to document their love of baking...-and eating,..cakes..They look so cute in those aprons!

Almost everything is EP here.Thickers are American Crafts and green flower is Prima.



The little banner was a piece that was left over on my desk and I decied to add it. It is from Fly a Kite by October Afternoon. the sentiment sticker *Now that takes the cake* is one of many useful stickers that come with For the Record.



Some more close ups!

If you like,please come back tomorrow to see the new combo for Colour Combos Galore and I will share my take on it.
We have a new sponsor and this month is extra special for us on the design team.

Bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. I came to thank visiting my blog and say that I enjoyed participating in the challenge once upon a skecht.
    'll always be there!
    I liked the layout, the colors are beautiful!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...