Tuesday 24 September 2013

You are fabulous! -for Papirdesign


  When I  was first invited to the Papirdesign DT  I received a huge box of paper collections old and new as well as an enormous pile of gorgeous embellishmnt of different kinds. For the page in todays post I decided to dive deep into my box and pick a mixture of all the different papers. All those beautiful designs really deserve to get on a page now and then and not be forgotten!
 I love this light blue girls page with my youngest DD.


I made this page with inspiration from the gorgeous sketch at Life. Paper. Scrapbook.

I really like the look of this paper with the weathered boards. Makes me think of Summer :-)
It actually was produced as part of a Winter-collection ... So versatile!
 I layered several patterned papers with my photos on top. The embellishments are mainly from Papirdesign,...of course,...there is so much to choose from!!
 
 The cute banners were cut from a patterned paper with banners and jeans-pockets.

 I used popdots to lift my stars up from the page.

 I used:

 Vintertid - Iskrystall (woodboards)
Herman og Emilie - Lillebror
Lykke till
Konfirmant, gutt
Chipboard ord rosa,
Chipboard stjerner blå og rosa
Båndpakke, blå
Halvperler, blå/vit
Miniroser, diverse farger
Alfabet, rosa

19 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! I love love love the background paper, the colors and the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous page!!! love the beautiful soft colours and gorgeous layers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning LO!! Love the banner peeking out from your flowers! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bente, this page is so beautiful. I love the soft mix of pastel colours. A new favourite by you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This page is gorgeous, Bente!! Love the texture from the corrugated cardboard and those pretty flowers! And the b&w photos look great with the soft color scheme!! You did a really amazing job with the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us @ Life.Paper.Scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this lay-out is so gorgeous! The soft and dreamy look of it are really beautiful and I just love the feminine details surrounding the photos. Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your page is surreal, so beautiful!!! Thank you for submitting it to LPS :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This certainly is beautiful.. those photos are stunning, love the flowers and the banner, and I think old papers are still beautiful papers and should be used.. I know I cant keep up with all the new papers on the market!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Bente this is just so sweet! Love how you created this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nydelig LO med mange lekre detaljer. En fryd å se på :)
    klem :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. such beautiful work - I really love how you've added some much dimension with all the layers - very pretty page - thanks for playing at LPS :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so very pretty !! thanks for playing along with us at LPS !

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this page- the background paper reminds me of an old weathered jetty, the layering and dimension adds so many more different textures and the colour scheme is so serene- well done and thanks for sharing it with us at LPS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I ADORE your layout! Really love the textures and all the details on your page! Amazing!!!!
    Thanks for playing with us at LPS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how this layout feature both straight line and softness. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bente - this is incredibly beautiful. I adore that paper you used in the background! Love the colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your layout is absolutely stunning - just love all those pastels.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...