Sunday 1 September 2013

*You Make my Life so Sweet* for Pandore,...and the new PaperHaus magazine is out!!!


This is my latest layout using a  fabulous new collection from my fave French manufacturer;
 Les papiers de Pandore.  This particular delightful collection that I have used here is called 'Itineraire Bis'. I love it sooo much!



 I used most of the 12 x 12 collection 'Itineraire Bis' for this page and also some of the 15X15 papers. The badge I used is from 'Lovely Birds'.


 I really like the photos of Beatrice that I use on this layout. 
They show her spunk and sazz and she also was quite happy to have her photo taken at the time :-)


 I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out some shapes, both words using my own fonts, 
and different arrows for decoration. The tiny camera is from Polish Wycinanka.


For my title I backed a larger piece that had some diecut my title and used the negative space 
from it. I backed it with different  papers to get the effect I was looking for.

---------**----------

The other thing I wanted to share was that the new fall issue of PaperHaus Magazine just went live.

HERE is the link to the magazine:

 

And HERE on the PaperHaus blog you can read all about it. 

The routine for the bloghop has been changed this time round and I will be joining in the 'release party' in a few days:-)

 Enjoy!1 I'll be back soon!
Thanks for your lovely and much appreciated comments :-)



9 comments:

  1. Kjempefin!! Og så morsomme bilder :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bente! Stunning page and great fhoto!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I looked at the online magazine and love the layouts you made!And all the others too!
    Love the pictures on "you make my life", what a expression on your daughters face,crazy girl, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! LOVING the photos, the colors and the arrows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is fabulous, I love the fun photos and the design is so neat!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun sweet layout, Bente...gorgeous colours & the photos are priceless!
    Loved seeing all your layouts in the latest Paperhaus...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet lo Bente! Congrats on your feature in the PH magazine.!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precious photos and such an awesome color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha! got to giggle looking at the piccies of Bea! they have captured her spunk brilliantly, LOVE them! and your page too! The colours are wonderful. Looks like you're having really good use of your wonder machines cutting out cool shapes and perfect words. Am still thinking should I ask Santa for one for Christmas. What do you use them for mostly, words? shapes? xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...