Wednesday 18 September 2013

My first page using the new Inkido collection 'Happy Christmas'.

'Liten tomte tittar ut' is the title of this new page and it is about Beatrice wearing her long Santa-hat that we had been looking to buy in so many places before we found it.

I used the latest beautiful collection from Inkido called ''Happy Christmas'' for this page.



 The small chipboard is from Imaginarium Designs, and the large one is from Dusty Attic.
 I made my title using the Silhouette Cameo. It has become such a fun tool to play wth!

I wanted to use the pretty tags on my page and ended up attatching them as an embellishment 
with a large bow.

I just wanted to get this post up before leaving for work this morning. 
I feel there is no need for a lot of words as there are so many pictures, and we all know that a picture says more than a 1000 words :-) LOL!

Have a good day everyone!!


10 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful.. fabulous festive layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the flowers and the vintage Santa's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ho ho ho.. for en søt liten nisse <3 Og nok en gang innertier for din LO Bente!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Bente! I love this fhoto!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's such an amazing Christmas lay-out. I just love the pop of red in the upper corner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Positively magical, Bente! Beautiful work with those flowers and papers, and such a sweet photo! Loved that turned-over corner with the flowers clustered up there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous layout. I love the masking and I love the misting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning page! love the color combo, and the masking is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous, Bente! Makes me want to scrap some Christmas photos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...