Tuesday 1 July 2014

A flowery shabby page for Scraps of Elegance kits using 7 Dots Studio.

Did you see the gorgeous June kit from Scraps of Elegance?
It's called 'Timeless' and is so full of beautiful papers and embellishments from some awesome brands.
You can see a photo of the kit a couple of posts down.

Here is one of the pages I made:


I used Nature Walk from 7 Dots Studio for this page and really had a lot of fun making it! And I also shared this page on the Sizzix UK blog for my weekly Sunday post. It uses some great dies too!


I enjoyed very much the process of adding bits and pieces continously and had I not decided enough is enough, I might be adding to it still......


I love how all these colours look together.
The background teal colour was achieved mixing two different mists with gesso.


I used my trusted Tattered Florals Bigz die for the pink handmade flowers and also the Frameworks Trellis dies. Lots of mixed media goodness on this page and let me tell you I had sooo much fun creating it. The little dots are made with Rangers Liquid pearls colour Bisque.


That's all for now!1 I hope you liked my latest page. Hopefully you saw something that will inspire you to try something new on your next page!

Hugs!



6 comments:

  1. Wow, it's such an amazing mixed media lay-out! A great mix of elegance and colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Love all the colors and flowers and butterfly's and the chevron back ground paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! What a glorious page, chock full of pretty blooms and glittery things. Love the way you've softened the background paper and blended it seamlessly with the overlaid texture.....stunning :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful page - love the colors and all your layers and details! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout! Love all the pearl detail and fancy blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning, stunnng page....so many beautiful elements! The photo is a beaut!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...