Saturday 26 July 2014

Did you see the lovely new flowers from Papirdesign yet?

Aren't these gorgeous?
As you may know the Norwegian manufacturer Papirdesign has a very extensive collection of mullberry flowers in many pretty colours..   

....and NOW the collection just became HUGE! 

Line has added 75 new choises for us as if it wasn't difficult enough to choose already :-D



Here are some close ups of some of my faves:









I received a large variety of these in the mail the other day and I can't wait to start using them. 
I will be back soon with a project to showcase some of them!


5 comments:

  1. sooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH as a lover of flowers these are stunning... have fun using them.. look forward to seeing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are all so beautiful! I can't wait to see what breath taking creations you make with them, Bente! I think of you as the "Queen of Flowers". :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...