Sunday 20 July 2014

My project with the new Sizzix/Prima butterfly dies

Sorry to have been missing in action lately. I have been away on a proper little 'adventure'. 
I spent almost four days over in delightful Wales visiting with my new fiends at Sizzix Europe. 
I will tell you a little more about that visit in a day or two but first I want to share what 
I made for my previous post on the Sizzix UK blog.


Please follow the link underneath the picture to see this weeks full reveal.
I would love a comment from you over there! :-D


I used Prima 'Tea Thyme' and 'Delight' collections and I hope you like it.

Hugs!


2 comments:

  1. Those layered butterflies are so beautiful, Bente! Love the rosettes for the center.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! SO pretty! Off to leave some love there.:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...