Saturday 20 June 2015

New Happy Mail from Pandore and a new mini collectiion as well.

The new 'Sunny Bay' kit released recently from Les Papiers de Pandore.
It is super pretty and perfect for all those gorgeous Summer photos that you'll soon have to scrap.
I received it a couple of days ago and today I was able to start playing with it. I am really a slow scrapper, but actually made two pages already! At the same time a 'mini collection' is released as well. It goes by the name of 'Cocktail' and is available by the sheet.

First I want to show you 'Sunny Bay'.




If you want to buy it you'll find it HERE.


Next up is 'Cocktail'.

Cocktail collection
You can find 'Cocktail' HERE

And here you can see for yourselves just how pretty the papers are!! :-)




Finally here's a sneak of one of the pages  I made :


Thanks for looking! 


1 comment:

  1. Op those papers look lovely, the sneak peek looks good too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...