Wednesday 10 June 2015

*Smile* -Lemoncraft *House of Roses*


Hi! Today I have a new page to share and it's one of my very last pages as a DT member for Lemoncraft company. I have been part of that DT for the past year now and decided not to reapply when my term was up. It's not that I don't love the products, because I really think they are awesome, 
and I have loved every minute of it. -But I have decided to 'downsize' a little. I need less of deadlines and more 'me-time'. I don't know if that makes sense to you, but maybe when the time is right I will try out for new teams and we'll see how it goes ..) I still have a couple of ongoing commitments and I will be posting regularily for them of course :-)


I quite love this page. 

I don't feel that way about my own work very often, but the combination of the beautiful 'House of Roses' papers and the gorgeous Blue Fern Studios chipboards is very appealing to me. 
I also like the photo of me (which is even more rare ,...LOL) and it was taken by the multi talented Paula Pascual. (She also designs the most fabulous dies for Sizzix as well as stamps...)


I painted the chippies with a beige acrylic paint.  I also drybrushed some acrylic paint in beige, pink and white on that beautifulbackground paper.


I got some lovely flowers from 'I Am Roses' and I just love the adorable larger open roses. They come in lots of colours.


I based one of my clusters on top of the large corner-swirl by Blue Fern Studios.The fussy cut butterflies are by Lemoncraft as are the cute metal buttons.


Here are some more close ups:








Thanks for dropping by. I hope to see you again here soon!


7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what a gorgeous lay-out! I always love your work for LemonCraft a lot and will miss seeing your beautiful creations with their papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning page Bente...great combination of chippies and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page is stunning, the papers look so pretty and I love all the blooms.. and the chipboard adds a lovely touch too.. sometimes we just need a break and I agree that deadlines can take the enjoyment away a little from the creative time.. take care...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page! Love the repeated photo and all your details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Bente! You make there product look good. Totally get the need for a little more me time. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looooove this page and the accents and papers perfect! Gorgeous photo of you too! ;-)
    Sometimes we do need to prioritise a little...because the ME time needs to also be important! Hope you find more ME time soon! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...