Saturday 13 June 2015

Lemoncraft *Fly Away*.

As I mentioned in my previous post I have said good bye to the Lemoncraft team and am cutting down on DT obligations.It feels good and I am looking forward to some well needed extra time.

That said I still have one page more to share with you:



I have used two different collections on this romantic page: Heart Painted and House of Roses.



I fussy cut around the patterned paper t make a frame for the background paper of my page. 
I also fussycut some of the rose- and butterfly elements as well as some roses.



The dainty little cage, painted pink for the occation is by Blue Fern Studios and part of a set. I painted it so it would match the dark pink butterfly perfectly.



I have used an array of different flowers here. 
The gorgeous, large, open roses are by I am Roses, the Thai manufacturer.



The wooden elements are by Prima Marketing from their Free Spirit collection and I have added a couple. They come in a cute little box with six different designs. An added bonus is that when the box ix empty it serves as a super cute mini shadowbox to be altered.




The flair buttons are by Lemoncraft as well and all the collections have matching designs. 
They have a huge variety of other flair buttons in all styles and colours!

That's all for now. Thanks for checking out my page today. 
Enjoy the rest of your week end!!




12 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous lay-out with such a wonderful feminine look! I just love the pops of colour against the neutral background and all the pretty butterflies that you incorporated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally beautiful page Bente! Love all the flowers and chipboard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous! Love the fussy cutting, and flowers! The papers are so,pretty too, enjoy your weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your page is beautiful my friend. Gorgeous soft colours with those awesome pops of colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning page!!! Love the pops of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bente this is gorgeous! I adore the flower cluster under the photos - what a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bente this is gorgeous! I adore the flower cluster under the photos - what a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow....soooo beautiful...love the design and your beautiful colouring! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my oh my Bente, this is glorious and spectacular detail and design .. love x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, what a fun page.!! Lots of wonderful texture and interest…love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous page Bente! Such pretty photos! Love all the blossoms and layers! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...