Wednesday 25 May 2011

DESIGN TEAM CALL YOUR SCRAPBOOK STASH

This is news that I know many of you have been waiting for.


Erica at Your Scrapbook Stash has just announced that she is looking for her next designteam for the period of July to December.

I have been on the team this term and I can wholeheartedly recommend that you all apply.
She is super sweet and easy to interact with. She sends great DT kits and you receive a discount as ewell as free postage with your kit.
She is looking for six fresh new faces (otherwise I would be the first to send my application!!) of which three are North American girls and three internationals.

Dont hesitate HURRY OVER TO YSS!

You can read everything about the call  HERE!

1 comment:

  1. I am up to my eyeballs with 6 DTs right now! Wow time does fly - I remember when you announced you were on the team!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...