Thursday 16 June 2011

New sketch at Once Upon A...Sketch / Tidbitz in Time

Time for a new sketch challenge at OUAS!
These sketches are so great I am not surprised so many of you love them... I love them too!

As usual we have an awesome guest designer, this month it is the lovely Emeline Seet. And we have the talented Lene from Norway who was the winner of the previous challenge.The sponsor this month is fabulous Webster's Pages and in a day or two we shalll share pages from their designers guest designing for OUAS. How exciting!
I received the June kit from Wendy at "Tidbitz in Time" and it has been such a pleasure to work with.
I got a bit carried away and did not save much to use on my June 15th page, but with the leftovers from the kit and some bits and bobs I managed to get a page done.Almost everything is from the kit.


Here's my page:



































And here you can see the sketch and read all about the diferent requirements.
This is what Nadia had to say:


June 15th Challenge


Journalling Criteria: The theme 'A Moment In Time'. You can interpret this any way you like, but you must journal at least 4 sentences on why your pictures are memorable. 



















The sketch is very versatile in that you can turn it around any way you like and it will look good.

Soo looking forward to seeing what you will do with it.

Here are a couple of close ups of my page:















































































































Thank you  for looking in. I so appreciate your little visits and especially if you leave me a little message so I know you were here.
Bye for now!













12 comments:

  1. Hi My friend!!! I LOVE IT!!! love the ruffle frame super cool detail, the colors are great!! I'm so happy to have time to visit you again. Beautiful Work as always!!! HUGS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is absolutely beautiful! Love all the details and that background tissue paper. Those pics are fab! Sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your take on the sketch :) And I LOVE your work... And thankyou so much for the wonderful compliment you left on my blog. It made my day xx...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Bente...another totally gorgeous creation! I love the background paper and the way you have gathered your paper around the edge of the shaped cardstock. Your fan flower with the rose center is divine. Also love the cut out of the leaves, the butterfly and those stunning photos. Have a superb weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is awesome ! I love the way you used the 7 Gypsies paper !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your nice comments. Your work is beautiful and I am very envious of your garden. I spent a lot of time gardening this year, but still my garden doesn't look half as colourful as yours !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful LO Bente.. ADORE the tissue paper border and your cute pics!! Have a fab weekend :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous take on this sketch Bente !!
    Love the finishing touches with cut-out branches (i am so lazy for this lol too much work for me :)...but the result is stunning !! well done !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bente I adore your gardening layouts, look like so much fun I have tried to get the children in my school interested in gardening and we even managed to raise some money for a potting shed, I love it not very good but I have a go! Love the ruffled paper and the punched border all the way around, when potting up this year I have saved all the little plant tags to use on some future layouts, think they will add a nice touch. Have a fantastic weekend, Doreen x.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...that ruffled paper just makes everything stand out...simply beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so miss our garden allotment at this time of they year and also when I see your wonderful photos of your garden and Bea helping out. I did plant something for our balcony and the next day it was totally flat. Explanation came when I saw miss Elsa happy as a lark sitting on my plants chewing away at the blooms .. Du verkar ha det lika galet som jag just nu, hinner ingenting någonstans. Hinner du med alla DT uppdragen? KRAM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these photos of your DD with her scarf and sunny's so Chic whilst doing her garden...lol gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...