Monday 9 January 2012

Color Combos Galore #214 . National bubble bath day!

Welcome to the new challenge at CCG. This time it's number 214!



 
The new set up means that the same combo goes over two weeks but with a slightly different challenge. Challenge #213 from last week is a layout/off the page challenge and that one is still on.
Both the challenges will finish next week end so there's plenty of time if you still haven't started the first one.
This week is a cards/tags week and this is what I made:


 


 I decided I would make  tags to fit in the box for scrap resolutions I prepared for 
the challenge last week.
I used a Spellbinders die to cut out the shapes and glued two pieces together to make one tag.  
Then i decorated them  mostly using chipboard from 
Imaginarium Desugns and white letter stickers from Rose Moka. The small resin angel is from Panduro and the feather is from my easter decorations... :-).
I painted some of the chipboard pieces with dimentional paint and I embossed the dressform with silver powder. I added a small piece of rose ribbon to embellish it further.

 


 On the back of my tags I wrote little messages for myself with some goals for the year to come.

For example on the back of "Organize" I wrote "I will clean up my scrap space and organize all my stuff". 
On " Be a better blogger" I simply wrote "I will blog more regularly and write better texts". 
I wanted to keep it simple.




 This is how the tags fit inside the box. You can see the box HERE.
And here you have a closer view of the small chipboard frame that I used to embellish my "Photograph" tag.

You can find the frame HERE
The dressform is HERE
The swirly flourish that I cut in half is HERE
And the vine flourish can be found HERE:


And finally a layered 'gateau' of tags.


And with that little dessert I say goodbye for now.
Thanks for dropping by!!




 

13 comments:

  1. Oh Bente these tags are absolutely stunning....so creative....so inspiring!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to put your goals on these!!! They are just GORGEOUS!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeee the design!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You created such beauty...well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!!!!! I am speechless this is absolutely divine ... out of this world breathtaking stuff .... big hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, what a fab idea, loving the little cherub on the learn photoshop tag, awwww so cute, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. All so pretty and elegant!
    Big hugs,
    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bente these are so beautiful and we almost have the same desires, except I will leave the Photoshop and submitting to you neither of those interest me. Anyway the colours look so beautiful and I love the concept here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such gorgeous tags. Love them all! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeus!! really inspiring, love the idea, the colors, the embellies...everything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my goodness!! So beautiful and inspiring Bente!! Wonderful little tags to reflect on !! :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oj oj oj! jag säger blott - absolutely gorgeous work! so much beauty on each little tag!! Hör du, kan du inte ringa mig så jag får mig en uppdatering om allt som pågår hos dig? kramkram

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing, amazing, AMAZING Bente! These tags are truly beautiful and LOVE the box you created!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...