Friday 6 April 2012

-And we have a WINNER of my OUAS anniversary blog hop RAK


Hi all, and a very heartfelt THANK YOU for all your warm words and the interest you have shown while participating in our blog hop to celebrate that Once Upon A...Sketch has been around for a whole year.

It has been a wonderful year and I feel so lucky to be part of such a friendly and talented community.
I am overwhelmed by the amount of comments and not to mention all the new followers of my blog and the blogs of my friends at OUAS. It has been such a positive experiencefor all of us!
Thank you, thank you, and thank you again!

One day soon I will have a little blog hop of my own and come round and say hello to all of you and hopefully get to know you a little better,too.

But enough talking now!

I know that you are all very curious to find out who won my anniversary RAK.

I downloaded a widget from Random.Org on my blog and used that to choose a winner.
I won't keep you in suspense much longer........



-
-
-
-
-


The winner is Lefki from Greece, and this is what she had to say:


CONGRATULATIONS!!

Lefki, please get back to me with your full name and address on this e-mail address:

fagerbergbente@gmail.com

And I wish those of you who celebrate Easter a tranquil and beautiful holiday!




6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratultions :D Thank you Ladies for a very enjoyable Blog hop :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm so excited that I'm the lucky winner of your anniversary RAK!!! Thank you so much. I'll by e-mail my details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congrats Lefki and happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Lefki! I loved the OUAS hop!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...