Tuesday 12 August 2014

Scraps of Elegance are guesting at Scrap Around the World.

Hi! Today I am happy to share that my fave kit club Scraps of Elegance is guesting at  the awesome
Scrap Around the World .
We are a permanent sponsor for 2014 and this is the month that we get to show our stuff :-) 
The members of the design team have prepared a page each with inspiration from the lovely mood 
board prepared by Marilyn Rivera. We have all used material from SOE kits.


I used the July kit , Chasing Rabbits, to make this page and the papers are by
Marion Smith Designs and Kaisercraft.


August 2014 Challenge 16 - An Elegant & Textural Mood Board by Marilyn Rivera.

http://scraparoundtheworld.blogspot.gr/2014/08/august-2014-challenge-16-elegant.html


And HERE is a link to the challenge.

I even prepared a few 'closies' for you:


The little cutie is my nephew and I took this shot of him last Summer when he was just a few months.


One of the things I love about SOE is that I get to use an abundance of beautiful flowers and other great embellishments that come with the kit and the various add ons.


The teal and the pink flowers are by Petaloo and the orange and black ones are made by Prima Markting. And that cute tiny resin frame just makes me smile.

 The red cherry blossoms are also from the kit/add on but the large pink bloom was hand made from cardstock using the Sizzix Bigz die Tattered Florals.


I hope you enjoyed my page and also the pages of my talented DT sisters.

Don't forget to check out the challenge at SATW!

Hugs!


4 comments:

  1. Aww, this is so beautiful and cute! I love your flower arrangement and the pretty colours of your lay-out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous! love the layers and all the flowers look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preciosa pagina mi amiga!!! loove it!! the colors, flowers..so beautiful work!! hugs!xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page Bente. I love the layers and of course the awesome flower clusters.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...