Sunday 23 August 2015

'Frolic in the Sun' for Blue Fern Studios.

Hi there! I seem to be nearing an all time low this month as far as blog posts go,....
I have been working a lot and with my school vaations and my eldest DD home fro the UK it's difficult to drum up time and energy. I do miss it though and today I wanted to share one of my August projects for 
Blue Fern Studios.

I am using the Frolic collection here and to me this is  possibly the most beautiful collection EVER!!!
Just look at those amazing colours and sophistcated designs.
 Michelle Singh did another awesome job with this one!!

I used the sheet Friendship from Frolic and the word chipboard word 'Memories' peeking out from below the photo is part of the Memeory Frames set. I painted it blue as I did with part of the title chipboard Frolic in the Sun. As an added decoration i used the beautiful Boston Lattice.


In this close up you can see how I painted the title and also how I clear embossed my lattice piece with utee (ultra thick embossing enamel) after painting it white.


I just love this shot of my DD from a couple of summers back :-)


I picked some colours that work well with the photo and had a play on the background. I made the tiny splashes with my old discarded tooth brush like my FIL once taught me. 

  
One last look :-)  


If you scroll down to the previous post you'll see the new Autumn Anthology collection from Blue Fern Studios coming to the stores in a couple of weeks. It feels like a continuation from this collection and I cannot wait to receive it. I think they will mix and match perfectly to ctreate amazing projects.

Thanks for looking!!




8 comments:

  1. HI.. I think I have been so busy this month too and have done less scrapping than usual!! oh well!!! Love this layout.. love the rich colors and the photo and flowers look wonderful..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous Bente! Yes, online scrappy commitments take up a lot of time but family must come first! I hope we see more of you in here again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous, summery lay-out! I love how you arranged the chippies and you also used the paper sheet with the birdies on it in such a wonderful way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this bright and summery page. The windblown hair, the gorgeous paper, the spatters of paint and the great use of chipboard. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this vibrant colours Bente...a gorgeous layout and beautifully embellished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning and colourful page Bente! Totally loving this :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! The colours, the design, the clusters and those chipboards... wow Bente!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just so beautiful Bente and the your photo's are always so fabulous! You have beautiful and stunning girls! ;-) Enjoy the time with them and scrapping can come later! ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...