Friday 28 January 2011

Week 4 of YSS at CCG Now # 177.








































It's that day of the week again!
Time for another great color combo from ColorCombos Galore , this time #177.
Not an easy one I think but I am quite pleased with the overall end result.


I used a piece of patterned paper to make the leaves. Some flowers are hand made and the blue ones are from a local scrap shop. they didn't have a name. The birds are from a die by Quickutz. I sewed by hand around the more neutral coloured cardstock. The dotted doily is backed with white cardstock.

Here you can get a closer look.




















































That lovely key with the word Dreams on it is by Tim Holtz. Adorable.



Thanks for looking!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Wow Bente I think you did an awesome job - you are rocking the shabby chic look big time of late my dear! And I agree about the key - awesomeness!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...