Sunday 20 March 2011

Echo Park *For the Record* ' Lady love'.





I am having so much fun this month with my fabulous products from Your Scrapbook Stash.

I want to share another layout using "For the Record" from Echo Park.

The pictures are of Beatrice and our kitten, Lady. We have had Lady for a few months and we love her to bits! Beatrice wanted a pet for the longest time but we did not think she was ready.When she was ten we
bought Lady from a 'shelter'.

Today Beatrice came to me cuddling the kitten and said;
If you dream about something and you think it is going to happen, in the end it will!

It made me happy that she has got that outlook on life!



I made this layout for the sketch challenge over at The Paper Variety. It is one of the sites that Your Scrapbook Stash is sponsoring this month.
The gorgeous sketch was made by the talented Jana Eubank.


























Papers are almost exclusively Echo Park and also the letter stickers. The chipboard stickers are Pink Paislee from my stash. The black doily is Maya Road. I even used twine and a button from my stash.I made the die cut label with a die from Quickutz.

I used pop dots behind the flags for the banner. I photographed the layout outside and I quite of like the shadows cast by the afternoon sunshine.

 
























Some more close ups:
























It was a long time since I made one of these pleated flowers. I had decided that I was not going to use the ususal collections of flowers on this. Sometimes I get a feeling that people use far too many flowers on any kind of layout. It is so easy to add some flowers and everything looks good!



Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

  1. What a stunning layout Bente! The colors are just fabulous and I love all the lovely patterns with the pops of black! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL the look on that cats face is priceless, loving the banner and the rosette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Bente, I'm not sure what I like most about this lo because all of it is so very appealing to me!! The photos, colors, embellies and your take on the sketch - all fabulous!!! THanks for sharing w/us at The Paper Variety. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet photos! I love all the colors you pulled in. Great take on Jana's sketch! Thanks for sharing at TPV!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love colours so this is my cup of tea! I'ld like to be able to make such a lovely gflower too! Important story! Hugs, elly

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just too stinkin' cute! love the papers you chose, just perfect! thanks for playing along with us at TPV!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page, Bente!! I love the colors!!! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Variety!! A Big Hug!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Congratulations on the featured!!! Weeepeeetee!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely STUNNING LO!! Congratulations on being featured!! Sooo looking forward to getting to know you at Once Upon A Sketch...
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a FABULOUS layout!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us and for participating at TPV!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is awesome! I'm totally loving the bright bold colors. :) Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!
    - April

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...