Monday 28 March 2011

Les Papier de Pandore: The Best Gift Ever - And 2Peas Top 3

The last three months I have been guest designing for the French paper manufacturer Les Papiers de Pandore and as I have mentioned earlier, I now have been included in the regular design team. My term starts officially, I think now in April.
I can't wait to see the new collection in real life. It will arrive here in a few days.I will share it with you as soon as I am allowed to. I don't want to get into trouble...LOL!








































I have tried to use mostly paper on the layout and not so many other embellishments to distract from the beautiful designs.
I journaled on paper strips and it says:

You often say that Lady (the kitten) is the best gift you ever received.
You even say thet you have the best parents ever.
I hope you will still say that when you are a teenager!



All the papers are from Les Papiers de Pandore, collection 'Garden Party'.
Letter stickers are from October afternoon and the fabric ones are Prima.
The tiny butterfly I  made from an old book page.



























I photographed the page outside to get some natural light.I love the shadows from the banner.



























I cut the banner from the different pp's and joined with a piece of twine. I added some liquid pearl too.


That was all the close ups for now!
Another good thing that happened today, well started  yesterday, is that one of my layouts came pretty high up on the list on 2Peas.


I made Top 3 Both 'liked' and 'bookmarked' and I was fourth on most viewed. I tell you it felt cool to see my page up there. We must remember to enjoy all the little happy things that happen every day....

A fun thing was that Julie Blanc who owns Le Papiers de Pandore, was number one, although not in this picture.







































Okay! Finally I would just like to remind you of the sketch contest over at Your Scrapbook Stash.
You have until the 31st of March to link up your project!

I think that covers it...lol!

Thanks for now!







6 comments:

  1. Congrats on ur top 3 feature!! You deserve it cause you do beautiful layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grattis - så kult!!!
    Jeg likte den du har laget her - sååå godt!! Flotte bilder - og et suoert oppsett!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the top 3 feature at the veggie site! too awesome! LOVE LOVE your layouts!! thank you for leaving such comments on my blog Bente! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Page Bente, love the photos, punched borders and those hand made flowers. Congrats for getting selected over at two peas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Congratulations on the DT Bente!!! They look like fabulous papers TOO!!! Gorgeous LO!!
    Congrats re the 2peas too! You are rocking my dear girl!!!
    Love Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty layout Bente and congrats on your 2 Peas shout out! Yay that you have a touch of sunshine there :) I love those papers - I hope she gets them to mainstream CHA Summer this year...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...