Sunday 25 May 2014

My Sunday post for Sizzix in mixed media style

Hi, as usual on a Sunday afternoon (European time) I am ready to share my weekly project on the Sizzix blog. This time I have a mixed media project but unfortunately I did not manage to make the paints and mists show up properly in the photos. It is more colourful IRL....


Here is a list of the dies I used:
The link below will take you to the full post with closeups and all!
Thanks for looking, and for any comments you might leave me over there. 
Greatly appreciated!! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness girl! Amazing layout! Left you some love on the Sizzix blog too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Bente! Stunning page! Love the black and white photo's!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...