Monday 8 December 2014

Two pages using 'House of Roses' from Lemoncraft.


Hi there! :-)

Today I have a couple of pages that I made with the lovely 'House of Roses' collection 
from Lemoncraft. I know many posts are about Winter and Christmas at the moment, but I made so many Christmas cards already I wanted to do something else.

The feature of this layout is a gorgeous photo of one of my beautiful sisters.
We often spend vacations together and this year we met up here at my home and made small excursions. This pic was taken on the beautiful Swedish island of Öland.


I fussy cut a lot of beautiful flowers from one of the 12x12 papers and also used the  A4 papers to cut out beautiful designs. There are lots of sweet butterflies, too. 
I even used the ribbons and the brads that belong to the 'House of Roses' collection. 
I used the ribbon as a frame.

I used a few awesome pieces of chipboard that are by Blue Fern Studio. I painted the hinges and the 'arrow-word' fabulous  brown by dabbing them with my ink pad.



I used some pop dots to lift up a few of the flower designs from the page. 
And I also used one of my favourite Sizzix dies here, the scallop circle.


And here is my second page:


I used a photo of the lovely view from my window. 
This is what I see when I am at my scrap-table too. :-)

Here are some close ups:


Even for this page I cut out a lot of beautiful designs to use as decoration. 
I made a tag for my title and added some brads from the 'House of Roses' collection
 to the center of my white hydrangeas.


I diecut some scalloped circles and used them to frame my layered design in the middle. 
Together with the lovely pink roses it looks very soft and feminine.


That was all for today I hope you like my two pages and that it was a little inspiration 
for you.Thanks for dropping by! :-)

Hugs,



Supplies:

7 comments:

  1. Oh my! These lay-outs are both truly breathtaking. You do shabby chic and romantic so well and you've totally rocked these papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How special bent - I love these papers and you really made them sing with your design and layering. The fussy cutting looks gorgeous with the checked circles and I love the view from your window. Thanks for the inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nydelige LOer og som alltid med mange lekre detaljer :)
    klem :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These 2 layouts are absolutely gorgeous.. love those papers and the flowers and pops of pink are so pretty! and what a great view for you to see from your scrap desk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fussycutting and the layering are exceptional!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The papers you are using are all so very pretty...such a pity it isn't available in SA. Your layouts are gorgeous Bente.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...