Friday 30 March 2012

Authentique Paper again,...'So Much in Love'

Today I want to share another layout with you that I made using the photos I took of my brother and SIL last time we went home to Norway for a visit.




 I used this sketch from Creative Scrappers when making it, but forgot to enter my layout in their challenge before it was too late.


 Most of what I have used here is from the 'Uncommon' collection from Authentique Papers.
I have even used some older Pink Paislee alphas that I have been hoarding, a Pink Paislee ephemera clock some lace and a wooden heart from my stash. 
I also used a gorgeous chipboard swirl from Imaginarium Designs,...Yes it is my favourite and yes I have used it many times before (and will again!)
 At the end of my post you will see alink to the piece.



The large fabric flower I bought from A Million Memories. They had a huge sale and I got quite a lot of ribbon etc from them.
I used my mists to colour the center of the flower red to match my theme.






That's all for now. I've had a terrible back ache for a couple of days and can not create much nor sit at the computer for a long time. Bummer!




This is the LINK that will take you to Seriously Scrapbooking where you can buy it!


Hope to see you back again on Sunday for the OUAS blog hop. It should be so much fun. I am really looking forward to going round all the blogs to see what wonders my team mates have created. 
And don't forget ; there will be prizes,too!

Hugs!!

9 comments:

  1. Beautifully put together Bente, love the bold red and you've worked with so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeee the colors!! I hope your back feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is simply gorgeous! Love what you did with the sketch and the colors are just so perfect for this...fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very beautiful your page, I loved the effect of red. Thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet words.
    a beautiful weekend for you too

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely layout!!! Gorgeous colours too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely dimensional layout Bente! Hope your backache improves - try an anti-inflammatory - I use them alot...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummilicious with the red and pink! bummer that you missed the deadline, but hey - next time! love love love all the layers and fabbo details, this page makes me really so happy and fuzzy in my heart! Kramis jamis till er alla

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow,this is so pretty! you did an amazing work with the fussy cutting and the colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...