Monday 5 March 2012

CCG #219 "Kitty Love" "Authentique" "Uncommon"

,
Finally it's time again for a new colourful combination from Color Combos Galore.
Due to Janet suffering some very sad family events we have had a couple of weeks delay in posting the challenges, BUT NOW WE ARE BACK!! So sorry for your loss Janet!



We have some new colours for you this week as it is layouts/altered item/mini album week.
The news around CCG since we moved to Blogger is that we work with the same colours for two weeks, but have different design prompts, and week two is cards week. 


This is the layout I created with the new colours.



And this is the inspiration board that you will need to take a closer look at :




I used one of my favourite collections lately called "Uncommon", which was made by "Authentique Paper". I also used some embossed white paper for my background and that green paper making up  a frame is from "Echo Park" "Victoria Gardens"


I made a few lollipop flowers as this was the designers challenge this time. They are so easy to make, but I did not have a ny material in the right shades so I took the easy way out and made mine white.
At least you can say it goes with everything!


       I used an older premade die cut title from MME as it was the perfect colour match for the pink.
I just added the word kitty in some "Doodlebug" stickers


The journalling is just a few words about Beatrice still keeping interest in her little pet after more than a year. I did not expect anything less but, hey,..it's still good news!! 
We all have a soft spot for that little furball!


Take care 'til next time!



16 comments:

  1. That photo is sooooooo precious! I love you lo! Beautiful!! Loving the colors and those flowers! So sorry for Janet's loss... understandable why there was a delay in the postings...always take care of family first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet photo, cute design and great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous, Bente! I love your flower clusters. Did you make the lollipop flowers out of gauze? They look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the texture of the gauze...your layout is so rich in texture...beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. O! It is so sweet ant tender! Beautiful layot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great take on the challenge...love the lollipop flowers and that very sweet photo. Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful layout Bente! Just love your cluster and your rolled gauze flower - beautiful detail as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fabulous colours and love this oh so sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Just beautiful...and the colors are perfect! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous take on the color challenge, Bente! I love that you left the handmade flowers white...the perfect touch to complement the other mixed florals here...beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a beautiful layout with lots of lovely layers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my! This is amazing!!! Stunning layout! I was wondering if that white textured material is paper or fabric? It looks so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. awwwww how sweet!! love it!! amazing page, and the flowers are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My goodness Bente! this is ADORABLE! so pretty flowers and all the photos of Bea are just perfect! she is such a good photographer your friend, captures precious moments and expressions. Wonderful work! Pusspuss

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...