Tuesday 23 July 2013

Projects I did for the Summer issue of PaperHaus Magazine.

I have a lo and a card to share with you that I made for the PaperHaus Magazine, Summer Issue. 
It was made as an example for the PaperHues section.
I'll admit I actually found the colours quite hard to combine. At first I made a pure mixed media layout but didn't like the way it turned out. You could say it was 'too much mix and not enough media'. I tore it to shreds and was honestly a bit worried I would miss the deadline with just a day or so to go.... But I managed.... :-)


And here are a few close ups:






 And I had a card in the CardHaus section prepared after the latest sketch:



I am just  a couple of weeks from the deadline for the next PaperHaus magazine which will be in celebration of our first birthday! I am certainly going to be busy this coming week!

Hugs!!







13 comments:

  1. Oh my, I really love your lay-out and card! I especially love the superb layering on your lay-out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, I love the balanced feel of it, and such a cute card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Bente!!! This is another wonderful page! I loved this card too! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great projects! Your lo is just gorgeous with such brilliant color! <3!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Какая красивая страничка получилась!!! Так много на ней ярких цветов!!!
    А открытка прям сказочная :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your layout. The colours are so vibrant. Your card is very cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layout and card my friend!! Love the colorful layout, with the punched borders and the doily and I totally adore the bird houses on your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both projects turned out great. Sorry to hear that the color combo stressed you out, but it looks like you triumphed. I think that the yellows and oranges on the layout looks like rays of sunshine. Perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning layout Bente! Love the colour combo and the punch work is gorgeous! Cute card too.., thanks so much for visiting me recently, it was so lovely to hear from you :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet little card and your layout is just WOW!
    You would never know that you found these colours hard, Bente...they are mixed and balanced perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! That photograph is priceless, and I just adore all the rich, warm colors, Bente! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors and loving the flowers on your lo!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved the LO the minute I saw it at Inkido. The card is super-cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...